Sunday, June 24, 2012

A surprise

for OnlyDaughter.  I have spent the last two weeks working on and off on a surprise for OnlyDaughter.  I can only show you the back since what's on the front will be the surprise.  I will be giving it to her in about three weeks and will let you know her reaction at that time.  I will also be able to show you the front and give credit to the creator of the pattern.


Our walk early this morning was nice but my walking buddy, R, and I were both sweaty when we finished and the "bitey" flies were after us on part of the walk.
Mr P spent some time this afternoon installing head and tail lights on our golf cart.  Mr P says now we can drive around after dark!

It's hot here again today but not as hot as it had been.  It's to be cooler this week.  Hope you have a good week wherever you are.
PS Hopefully the foks who told me they are not able to leave a comment will be able to do so soon.  OnlyDaughter says it probably has something to do with Blogger.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. The golf cart is ready for the boys and a night ride

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to be able to leave comments again!

    ReplyDelete