Sunday, June 17, 2012

Beautiful flowers



There's lots of color around the yard and at The Puddle Pond.
Butterfly Bush at The Puddle
Day Lily next to house
Another purple flower out back (don't remember the name)
Day Lily out front also called a Ditch Lily because they grow profusely in ditches

 
 
 

Not a lot going on here at The Puddle Pond Lately.
The weather was beautiful both yesterday and today for the morning walk with my walking buddy R.  We brought my Mom down yesterday to start another jigsaw puzzle, a Charles Wysocki scene, which is not quite 1/2 done.  We stopped long enough to cook dinner on the grill.  We had Tequilla Lime Chicken, a recipe from Ina Garten the Barefoot Contessa.  I found an interesting recipe for Leek Salad that I was thinking of making as a side dish but when I checked the leeks in the garden in the morning, I decided to wait until another time to make the salad and let the leeks have some more growing time.

Mr P got a box of goodies from OnlyDaughter for Father's Day which included golf balls.  Hope all Father's had a nice day today.  Thinking of my Father who passed away almost 24 years ago and missing him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: