Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Birthday OnlyDaughter


Happy Birthday OnlyDaughter!
Sending you lots of love and wishing you a day filled with good things.

The mortar board below is only one of the many hats she wears.  Daughter, wife, mother, writer,  aunt, niece, cousin, granddaughter and friend are just some of the roles in her busy, busy life.

We're proud of her in all the roles she manages.  I only wish we lived closer so we could enjoy each others company more.
     

I found some Alexander Henry fabric that I made into a do-rag for under her motorcycle helmet since she now a bona fide female motorcyclist.
While the fabric is entitle "los novios"  representing engaged couples, the artwork reminded me of the Mexican Day of the Dead celebration that she likes.  Hope she knows what it's for when she opens the box we mailed over the weekend.  
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, OnlyMom. I love my birthday goodies.

    ReplyDelete