Monday, October 7, 2013

Ahhhhh vacation...





My sister, J, and her husband, B, invited Mr P and me to join them for a week in Myrtle Beach, SC.
We left home on Friday and stopped in Smithfield, NC around the half-way point of the drive down.  We were in Myrtle Beach by noon on Saturday.  What a beautiful area it is!
Brother-in-law B and Mr P are hoping to enjoy some golf while we are here and sister J and myself are doing the three R's.  Relaxing, reading and refining our walking skills on the beach.


Here is a pic from the room of the beach which is a short walk away from where we are lodged.
Sister J and I have been walking early each morning on the beach enjoying the sunrise and picking up shells.

This picture is the pool area of the resort where we are staying.  The picture was taken from the balcony in our room.

Moon jelly on the beach.  Sister J and I see lots and lots of them on the beach when we walk.  Yesterday we had a surprise find on the beach that I will post about later today.

Beautiful pictures of the sunrise on Sunday morning.
 


We are having a wonderful time and the weather is lovely.  Warm temps, sunny skies.
I wish you all a lovely week and will post again later today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment