Sunday, April 29, 2012

Jigsaw Puzzle Fun

There are a few things my Mom loves to do.  Playing bingo, reading and putting together jigsaw puzzles are a few that come to mind immediately.  Yesterday I picked her up for some jigsaw puzzle time at my house.  Some time ago she and I started to put together a jigsaw puzzle that Only Daughter had sent to her as a gift with a frog theme (frogs are another of my Mom's favorite things).  The first time we worked on the puzzle about 1/3 of the puzzle had been completed and we left the rest for the next time.  Now there is almost 1/2 of the puzzle done and the other half will wait for the next time we get together. I will make sure to get a photo of the finished puzzle when we are finished since it will be pulled apart and put back in the box to be put together again at a later date with another one of my siblings.

Tuesday's picture will be a startling contrast to the usual 1st of the month photos at The Puddle Pond since the clearing by the power company is finished.  The crabapple trees have been planted and a picture of the new plantings will be posted.

Have a good week wherever you are and whatever you do this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment