Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A day late

with the 1st of the month picture but here it is.  The lily pads are prolific but will be gone once cold weather gets here.  I think the only thing that will eradicate them is to lower the water level in the puddle, bring in a TracHoe and dredge the pond.  It's been a number of years since that has been done and I'm not sure if there is someone in the area who has a TracHoe anymore.


I have been working long days lately but tonight was my volunteer night at the library so I left work at my usual quitting time.  I made a stop at the Donut Shop next to the library to get a dozen donuts to take in to work tomorrow.  At the library, during a quiet few minutes, the librarian took time to show me and another volunteer how to get started on crocheting a plant holder that looks like an owl.  I'll post pictures of the finished product if it's not too embarassing.  I'm more comfortable knitting than crocheting but have plans to do more of both as the weather gets cooler and I'm inside more in the evenings.
Hope you had a good day wherever you are.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment